![]() |
![]() |
I just don't know what to say about the person who chose the food to represent science canteen for the variety show by Desmond Koh and Felicia Chin on the types of campuse food.
Of all the food in science... Why did the person recommend the spare rib noodles from the back stall and the claypot food? I personally don't really like the food, it's nothing special at all. Perhaps, the saying that the grass on the other side always looked greener than on my side is true. I've grown sick of the food in science that I will never hesitant to go to other canteens to have my meals.
Anyway, I was quite surprised to see my friend Kevin there.. He's helping out as the crew, carrying the food to the people for tasting and sampling. Plus, he's also doing the tasting and sampling. I was so surprised that I couldn't quite believed it till I saw him a few more times to confirm what I was seeing was real. I've my doubts because he's an engineering student, so why is he in the first place helping out with the filming of the show? Did he really drop out of school to pursue his dream? It's quite sad to think in that manner...
Oh my gosh.... Felicia Chin is so beautiful. Beautiful in the way that she's fair and tall and her skin comlexion is extremely good. Plus, she's in the same year as me, meaning that she's the same age as me. I'm not envy of her or anything like that because I know that God has made us unique that each and everyone of us has their own talents. I believed that God has given me some form of talents which I've yet to discover yet. He's truly an awesome God...