![]() |
![]() |
Back to my holiday trip to China....
The weather was so cold that there was a point when my hands and toes were frozen to the point that I didn't had any feelings at all. It's like the feeling of numbness, then pain and lastly. having no feeling. That is a dangerous feeling because when there is no feeling, you won't know whether your toes are broken or things like that. Whenever my toes are frozen, there is a need for me to walk extremely slow because I'm afraid that I will break my toes or lose them. I remembered that there was once when I saw my right foot got twisted and distorted to an angel so unnatural that it would cause pain under normal circumstances. At that time, my right foot was completely numb from poor blood circulation due to sitting too long in a restricted position during school assembly. Sometimes, I guess that my toes and fingers get cold easily due to poor blood circulation.
Anyway, in a certain way, I'm quite disappointed with the way the tour was organized. Somehow, I feel that the local tour guide has inevitably made us lose valuble time by rearranging the sight-seeing sights and creating quite a substantial amount of travelling time. Plus, it made us lose time which we could use to do some shopping to get some stuff for our family and friends. In the end, I didn't really get to buy some stuff for my friends.
I can't imagine that on the last night in Chendu, I was 'trapped' within a nightmare which cause me to be a little restless and tired the next morning. I couldn't have my breakfast because I felt like vomitting then, didn't had any appetite and I felt cold. It's like I'm having a fever even though I'm feeling quite ok. Luckily, by the afternoon, I felt better enough to be able to get about to do some last minute shopping. I must said that the last hotel which I stayed for the night (Samsara Hotel in Chendu) was great. The bed was extremely soft and comfortable, plus there was HD LCD tv in the room. It has a balcony view of the city. What surprised me which that the shower was transparent to whoever was in the room then. It has has a frosted area to screen out the sensitive area of the body but then, the overall body outline could be seen. It was truly an experience to stay there for the night and the deco was modern. The pictures will speak for itself...
Soon... I'll upload the pictures for all to see...... Please be patient....
I think I'm being mean and arrogant when I was there in China. In a certain way, I've looked down on the PRC people when I deliberally speak in english when I could speak in Mandarin with them. Plus, I kept laughing at their literally-direct-chinese-translated-english. Thinking about it, I felt very ashamed of myself. Pride which is the greatest sin..... I've committed sin which is truly unforgivable. Everyone is equal and no one is superior than others. How and why did I get pride rush up and cloud the way I look at things? Mocking at others??
I really need to learn how to always remain humble despite the enviornment that I'm in... The devil is always there to take advantage of our weakness, we must not crumble under such pressure. Instead, we should stand up against such pressure and be firm in our stand.