![]() |
![]() |
Finally... I've obtained the sermone cd on the encounter with God, the one with the angel singing among us during service. Wow... I'm really amazed by it because whenever I listened to it, there's tears in my eyes. I could feel the presence of God just by the sound of the sweet humming sound, it's so pleasant to the ears. I truly believed that whenever I'm feeling down in my spiritual life, I can always depend on that CD to pick me up from my depression, encouraging me because I know that there's a God who care and love me so much.
I feel that what Xinyi has prayed for me today has somehow come true.... Today, she prayed for me after service, praying that I will rise up in faith. Raising up to be a great leader and having great faith, learning to depend and grow more in Him. Sometimes, I feel that being a scientist in training has its disadvantages because I tend to be more logical in thinking and reasoning that I will lose the faith in believing in God, believing that He can do all things even if it seems impossible through logical thinking. I really need to grow stronger in faith, depending and trusting more in Him.
Anyway, the moment I reach home today, there was a mail for me. Excitement soon overtook me because it's a mail from the RBC ministry. It's a mail containing the material that I need for my QT, it's a book on faith. "Learning to walk in faith"
Plus, there's a CD on mediation, learning to emerge in the presence of God. I really need to increase in my faith, learning to depend on Him.