![]() |
![]() |
I really thank God for the result that I have been obtaining ever since I've started on my FYP. Ever though the spectrum for all the different extraction techniques looked the same, I've to see whether the intensity is different before I could move on to the next step of my project.
I'm so glad that I've some result finally, I've been praying so hard about it... Telling my problems and troubles to my Lord as I prayed to Him, praying to the point that sometimes tears just flow down my cheeks. It's like I'm crying out for Him, crying for His divine hand to touch upon me and help me with my burden. Praise the Lord for He's so faithful to me, helping me so that I could go on my holiday with a relaxed and happy heart.
Also, thank Him so much for providing me in terms of financial means of paying for my tuition fee after my graduation. Suddenly, I've 2 more students due to the trust and faith that the parents have in me after seeing that their child has improved in their studies. I must not let the pride rushed up my head and lose my sight on Him. Afterall, it was Him who made all things possible for me. Without Him, I'm nothing at all, all credits and honour have to go to Him for He is the one who strengthen me in times of need, comforting me when my spirit is crushed and sheltering me when I'm weak. I'm beginning to love my God more with each passing day as I read more of His word, knowing how He tried to get us back to Him again despite our disobedience towards Him.
Anyway, I've been feeling this weird feeling lately. It's quite difficult to describle the feeling that I'm feeling.. It's like I'm starting to observe more about the people around me and I get this weird feeling that someone is keeping something away from me, not wanting me to know the truth about it. I don't like that feeling at all... I want people to be a little more direct with me but not too direct that it hurts my feelings and emotions.
Oh my goodness... I really can't believe how daring people can be nowadays... I was on bus 151, on my way to my tuition kid's place when I heard some 'popping' sound which was coming from behind me. At that time, the bus was quite empty because it's still the exam period and there's wasn't that many people in school. I didn't really bother about the sound till I was getting some stuff from my bag that I noticed something isn't right from the side of my view. Why is it that the person's head is leaning so close to the side of the window? It was then that it drawn upon me that the couple sitting just behind me was kissing away and making those 'popping' sound. Oh my gosh.. Broad day light and there's someone sitting along the same row as them but on the other side of the bus, they kissed. After they kissed, they could discuss about the different techniques of kissing like :"why didn't you roll your tongue? Why is your tongue so small?", things like that.. I don't mean to eardrop on them but they were talking too loudly for my comfort. I was trying so hard to read whatever that I have with me, not getting distracted by their actions. Thank goodness, they alighted before me.. It was then that I managed to get some peace and quiet to read whatever that I have without any distraction. It seems like people are becoming more and more daring these days.. I will never do a thing like that... Public display affection... I guess I have a more conservative mindset, not wanting to expose myself to doing such things in public. I mean... afterall, these things are meant to be private and shared between the privancy of the couple. Why should they shared their affection for each other to others?? I just can't stand it at all...