![]() |
![]() |
Oh my goodness....
I can't imagine that I could actually wait up to 3 hours for someone to serve me. It really tested my level of patience. I think I'm going to boycotte the use of Nokia mobile phone because it seems like it's always giving me problem especially with all the new models that they are coming out now.
For instance, my barely new phone 6288 model 'broke' down just accidently dropping it on the floor for 2 times. The display screen got distorted with fizziness and my sms can't be sent out at times. I wanted the phone to be repaired while the warranty was still valid but I didn't expect the waiting time to be so long. On the queue number which they issued to me, it stated that the estimated waiting time would be 40min but it turned out to be 3 hours. The service was so bad that quite a number of the customers flared up in anger for the long waiting time. What I don't understand is that why is it that there was only 1 counter opened? 1 counter for the collection of phone and 1 counter for the repair.
Oh my goodness.. With the crowds coming in to collect their phones and getting their phone repaired, why can't they opened up more counter to cope with the demand??
Totally frustrated with the way they work...