Sunday, January 20, 2008

Lateness in lab...>

I just can't believed that I'm staying in school so late when there is no evening class at all.. All for the sake of my FYP. I think I'm the type of person who is willing to sacrifice the time used for eating and try to finish up everything that I set my mind to do it. It's like the moment I set my mind to do something, I will try my best to finish up. I really pray that I can use this never-say-die mentality on my spritual walk, never compromising on my stand and principle.



It seems like I'm always fasting with having just 2 slices of bread with some spread and having nothing till my dinner which could be quite late at times. But I find that during this period of not having any food, I don't feel hungry at all. It's like I'm relying on God's strength to keep me going, constantly talking to Him in my heart. Also, I'm thankful for the company which I have when I have to work late in the lab.

Today, I had my progress report presentation.. I must say that whenevr I have presentation, I feel like there's plenty of butterflies in my stomach, super nervous. But then, this time round, instead of relying on my own abilities, I rely on God. I just kept praying to God, asking Him for wisdom and strength, asking for flavor in man. I just kept praying and praying that I don't feel the nervousness which I always feel whenever I need to present. What's more... I'm surprised that the panel did not asked me many questions and the questions asked were quite simple for me to answer. Even if the question was difficult for me to answer, I just pressed on in faith, stepping out in boldness and answer the question with confidence. All I can say is that I really felt the presence of God with me during the presentation, helping and guiding me through it.

I really adore my Lord.. I thank Him with all my heart and soul..