![]() |
![]() |
I think I'm suffering from the CNY blues after being away from school for such a long period of time. It's almost 1 week since I last stepped into the lab to do some constructive work for my FYP.
Feeling so tired after the CNY break.. Could it be due to the lack of rest from all the visitation to friends' house and the early waking up in the morning? I really thank God for the cancellation of the tuition this evening because it just give me the time that I need to rest. But then, using the time to rest, I realize that there is lots of work for me to do. So many deadlines which is coming up so soon such as the reports for the modules and the final thesis which I need to start writing again. Also, my lab reports which I need to mark is so thick with so many words to read that it's draining me of the energy that I need to do other stuff.
I really need to rely more on God's strength during this crucial period when all the deadlines are coming up soon which could overwhelm me. I need to focus on God and not on the never-ending work that is surrounding me.
I'm so looking forward to the mid-term break when I could use the time to finish up the reports and I'm so thankful for the results which I've obtained from my FYP. My Lord has been faithful towards me, answering my prayers..