Tuesday, February 19, 2008

His Purpose>

I truly think that God is amazing, using me as a vessel to reach out to my friends because as I was writing the personalized message for each of the lollipops to be given to my friends as a V-day gift. I wrote these messages based upon my feelings and not on my logic and reasonings.

I was quite surprised to receive a sms from one of my friends, saying that it's so coincidental that he's currently reading the book of 1 samuel of the bible. On his personalized message, I wrote that he could become a man after God's heart if he actively seek the Lord and suggested that he read the book on 1 samuel. It's truly amazing of how God really works... I believe that that was no coincident but it's His purpose in my friend's life, using me as His vessel to reach out to Him, reassuring my friend of His presence.

I truly love my Lord and Saviour, without Him in my life, I really wonder how I would lead my life. I guess it would be filled with espiodes of depressions and lonliness. Ever since I have Him in my life, I've never felt lonely for I know that He's constantly by my side, filling my life with His love and graciousness.

This is my favourite verse: "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails"- Proverbs 19:21.

Such a powerful verse, I was mediating on that verse last night and this incident happened today. It has reassured me that God is using me for His divine purpose and He will constantly and continue to use me in future as I try to reach out to my students. God has a mighty plan which we do not understand till it has been done.

I want and seek to become a prayer warrior, praying for everything and anything, constantly speaking to my Lord for He longs to speak to me. That will be my new target for this year, to be more obedient towards Him, always communicating to Him through prayers and maintaining this special relationship that I have with Him. No one can replace Him in my heart....