Thursday, February 28, 2008

No one can comfort me as well as the Living God...>

I don't know what came over me last night... Suddenly, I felt so depressed that I was crying away. Tears just kept on flowing down my cheeks. I just kept on crying and crying to the point that I saw my bible on my table.

It was then that I decide to pray... When I started to pray, I was still crying but once I pray, telling God about the troubles that I'm facing, I started to feel better. I was no longer crying that I just kept 'talking' to my Lord. Asking Him for the strenght that I need to sustain myself during this difficult period when everything doesn't seems to flow in my direction, everything is going against me. Asking for wisdom and faith as I start on my FYP report and many other reports and the planning of the graudation trip with my friends. After praying, I felt so much better that it seems like God is speaking to me directly through His words as I read the bible.

This verse came especially comforting to me: Nahum 1:7

"The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him"

It really speaks right into my heart because it made me realize that God will always be there for me no matter what happens. It's like.. Sometimes, I could get all upset and emotional about the ways things are turning about that I lost sight of where God could be in my life. It just reminds me that I can always run to God who is my refuge in times of troubles, comforting me with His presence. Also, it shows me that He really do care for me.

I love my God for who He is... Loving, graceious, meriful, kind and good.... I can go on and on, singing His praises because I am His bride and He is a jealous God. He does not like me singing praises of other gods.