Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Totally disgusted...>

Oh Lord....

Why did You subject me to such treatment? Such sins which I have to 'witness' or 'hear' it?? Why??? Why did You let me sit at such a position??

I can't forget the terrible sight and sound which I saw and heard.. It's totally terrible and disgusting.

The main thing which totally put me feeling disgusted was the the sight of two girls, kissing each other on the bus, plus sound effects. I tried so hard to look away, always looking out of the window or closing my eyes to rest but then, the terrible sounds of the kissing and the giggling. I don't mind the giggling but not the kissing.

Oh man.... I don't mind if it's a normal couple, meaning------ heterogenous couple with a male and female but not homogenous couple with two of them being the same gender. It's totally sinful and wrong in the Lord's eyes.

I was so disgusted with them but then, I remembered about loving people and I don't know how or what came over me that I just said a quick prayer for them. Praying that the Lord will forgive them for they are foolish people who lacked the wisdom of the Lord.


I feel depressed right now... I don't know why this feeling suddenly creeps up my sleeves. Perhaps it's time that I hit the bible for spiritual comfort...

Depressed...