Thursday, February 14, 2008

V day>

It's feel ages since I last blogged and I really missed the times when I could blog whenever I'm online. It's such a rarity that I come online nowadays, time is getting tight. Everthing is done in a rush that I feel drained at times.

I'm starting to feel the strain of trying to handle 7 students for tuition and my own school work. It's tough trying to balance my time because I find that I have little time left for myself to rest. Out of the 7 days in a week, I have 3 days dedicated towards tuition: monday evening from 7 to 9pm; wednesday from 4 till 9pm and saturday 1130 till 230pm. I don't mind the mondays and saturdays tuition but not the wednesday because it's very tiring for me to teach continously for 4.5 hours.

I'm wondering how I'm going to cope with the tuition assignment when I start to work after my graduation in april. I did some planning about the possibility and realized that it would be very tiring for me. I really can't wait for oct to come because by then, the students would be having their Olevels exam and I could discharge a total of 5 students. Then, I will be more free then. But from now till then, I have to tolerate the tiredness of everything because I can't leave them at all. Afterall, I have to be responsible for them and I've developed a bond with them. They know me personally and it's easier for them to approach me.


Valentine's Day....

It's so commercialized that I just don't understand why people are so willing to pay so much for a gift which would cost so much lesser on a normal day. Also, why can't people show their love towards each other on normal days but wait till Valentine's Day? Valentine's Day is just a day and showing love and concern doesn't need a day to do so, if the love is passionate, everyday can be Valentine's day.

Anyway, it has been a good valentine's day for me... Received a handmade flower from my close female friend and lots of chocolates from friends around me. I must said that I was surprised to recieved a cookie from Zhi Ming. It was his first attempt of baking cookie and the texture was unique. It was super crunchy that it feels like I'm eating biscuit crumbs. The main reason behind it was that his friend put too much baking soda into the cookie dough. But then, it tasted nice with the rich aroma of the cinnamon which reminded me of gingerbread man cookie during christmas period.

I missed my carefree lifestyle...