![]() |
![]() |
I think I'm beginning to feel the presence of the Lord in my daily life as I start to become a prayer warrior. Each and every problem that I encounter at each moment, I will just take a short moment to pray about it.
The problem can be very minor to the major... I was praying that I would not missed the last bus home after the movie outing with my friends, I was just praying about it when after some time, the last bus came. I was so thankful for it and I just started to pray for my friends that they will not miss their last bus home. I just kept praying and praying that it seems to be natural for me to start praying whenever there's a problem. I don't know whether it's good but I just like to rely on God's strength, leaving all my troubles and problems to His hands.
I really need to be more consistent in my efforts to seek the face or hand of the Lord, I want to be woman after God's heart. That is what I set out to be.... I'm learning to be more like King David, ever praying and seeking God. With God in my life, people around me see the radiance, the joy and happiness within me. With Him around, I feel that I'm able to take up all the challenges which he has set out for me, having more love towards people around me even though they may not deserve love at all. God has teach us how to love and live our life and I will do what is good in His eyes. After reading His words for so long, it pains my heart to see how God's people has repeatedly done things which pains and angers our Lord. It really taught me how to fully appreciate my God and His gracefulness towards us.