Friday, March 21, 2008

3 word game...>

I was reading through my school forum page for the chemistry honours students and I busted out laughing because of some forum game which they were playing.. It's the 3 word game where players are allowed to input only 3 words to continue the story.

And the story goes like this....

During lunch, I got stomachache and ran to toilet. There I saw a sign saying: Come back tomorrow. And I wonder... If got paper, when I come tomorrow? But using paper is not environmentally friendly, so i decided to use banana leaf to unclog the ....

And the story goes on...

Oh man... I guess we honours students get a little loose screw in our head that we could actually think of such story line. Guess too cropped up in the lab with all the organic solvents vapor in the air that it's causing the damage in our head, lacking the human interaction with people. Anyway, we are only left with exactly 3 more weeks to the submission of our final report.
3 weeks of frustration as edition and amendment are made on the report till our mentors are satisfied and supervisor is happy with our work. Then, it would be a nerve-wrecking moment as we rushed to prepare our final presentation for shoot down by the panel. The final presentation reminds me of how a duck is sitting to be shoot down by shooters with all the random questions coming in fast and furious from all the judges in the panel that it's nerve-wrecking.

Just 4 more weeks... And I will be free from my project... I don't mind doing lab work as long as it's safe and not having to end up in a position where there is heavy scritization from the people.

Anyway, I'm hoping so much that I could get the job at Abbott because I felt really confident of the interview. All the interviewers seemed pleased with my performance and my relative short working experience. Abbott would be my stepping stone to other companies... I'm awaiting for their reply whether I would be successful for the application of the job.