Friday, March 28, 2008

Worry..>

I'm feeling uneasy now... Not at peace with myself because I'm not settled at all. Ever since I lost 'contact' with someone in school, there's this sense of worry over this person.

It's feel as if the person has suddenly disappear from the face of this earth, no more news from him or his presence. It feels weird because he's always somewhere which I know where. His presence on msn comforts me at times. But now, he's nowhere to be found. No news at all and he has stopped coming online already.

Where is he??? Is he really camping overnight in school to rush out his experiment with the pending deadline of the report just round the corner? I'm worried for him... Though I'll be praying for him, I just hope that he could at least give us some form of assurance that he's coping well and living.

I guess everyone is on tightstrings now... where tension is running high with people making the mad dash before the submission of the reports, trying to get more sensible data or interpreting it. I'm one such person.. Standing nervously on the fences now, waiting for the final data to come in before I can write the final part of the report before concluding it.