![]() |
![]() |
I'm getting really nervous now because my final piece of data needed to complete my thesis report is not in yet. I'm supposed to get it on saturday but the cells died, hence not being able to get any data from it. Luckily, praise the Lord because my mentor has prepared a backup cell line in case the first cell line died. So, I'm waiting for the data from the back-up cell line...
I'm praying and hoping so much that the cells will not die because if it die, I will need to 'copy' from my lab mate and I don't like that feeling at all because it means that I can't really learn the whole process which is entirely different from I've been studying for the past 4 years. I want to learn something new from this new things about cells and I'm praying for this opportunity to do so.
Father in heaven... Hear my cries and calls.. I prayed that the cells will not die tomorrow and they will give me decent and flavourable results. I pray that I'm able to learn from the process even though I'm not the one who did the experiment. I pray that the cells are healthy, responding well to the chemicals. I lift the cells into Your caring and gentle hands...
I learnt that during this period of waiting, I've become more patient towards things around me. No longer am I so quick-tempered towards how things could go or move so slowly anymore. I used to get irritated when things are moving too slow for my own comfort, especially when people are moving at such a slow speed while I'm trying to rush. Each passing day, there's an internal change in my character. It's like I'm slow to anger now.... More easy-going now...
Anyway, I need to remove this big 'rock' in my life, the rock which is blocking all the miracles that God will performed and showered onto my life. This big rock is the rock of stingyness.. I feel that sometimes, I can so calculating that every cents count and I can be so ungenerous towards the people around me. It's like I'm always the taker and not the giver.
I used to be like that... Refusing to give to others but now, I'm beginning to open up.... I'm starting to be less particular on my own spending. In the past, I used to give a treat to my mum only on special occasions but now, I'm trying to give her random treats for no special reason that it shock her at first. I need to be honest with myself in order to remove this big rock in my life. Also for the same reason, I've not started to tith yet.
I really need to adapt the approach of "Believe and See", not "See and Believe", learning to trust and believe in faith that God will provide and not waiting to see God providing for me before I give. I need to have more faith and to stop having doubts.