Sunday, April 13, 2008

My first tithing>

Finally... I've turned to obey God's words... All these days of internal turmoil occuring within my soul and the restlessness..

The moment I just gave everything to God, the peace just returned into my heart. I've made my first tith yesterday. The feeling is of great relief but I must say that it's filled with many mistakes. When I was filling in the details, I kept writing the wrong stuff.

Firstly, I spelt my CG leader's name wrongly. Then, the date I wrote wrong.. I wrote the year as 1908 then I realized that the millenium has passed. Then, I rewrite it and the year turned out to be 2007 instead of 2008. Oh my goodness, why is it that I keep making such mistakes in the date?

Although the sum of money is not significantly large, it's the heart that God wants to see from me, whether I was willing to obey Him when He has spoken to me on so many occasions. I must admit... Money is a sensitive topic for me. Parting such a sum of money was difficult for me when I'm quite calculating with money at times, unwilling to spend on certain stuff, preferring to save it for a rainy day. But then, I just stepped out in faith that God will bless my family and I through this little but bold step of faith.

I've never regret knowing God and having this personal relationship with Him. It seems like I'm destiny to be His child through the many blessings in life that He has placed in my life. It's amazing how He has chosen me to be His child.