Thursday, April 24, 2008

My heart is burdened....>

My heart felt burdened....

Reading through some of the comments in a forum, it somehow depressed me and placed a great burden in my heart.

Someone started a tread on "What motivates you in life?" and I just wanted to share my own view point of what really motivates me in life. But then, the response from the people were not kind at all. I heard words of death and the way they prosecute your beliefs. My response towards that tread was that with the Lord Savior as my motivator, there's this joy within my heart which shows the happiness on my face.

But then, others just don't share the same frequency as me even when some of them are christians. Perhaps that is the main difference between knowing God and having an intimate relationship with Him plays a role between the usual normal christian and a radical, on fire christian.

It's hard to describe that when you have the Lord Saviour in your life, there is this great joy within you. It's like no other things could satisfy this emptiness within your life except Him. To live a purpose-driven life for His glory...

Also, my heart felt burdened because of some comments which I read on the forum page. I just can't understand how can some people be so promiscous to have so many partners and doing such things before marriage. I just felt burdened because we are living in this sin-filled world where such immoral things are surrounding us.

So burdened that I feel that all the more I should stand up for my stand, not compromising at all... To stand as a generation which is holy and not compromising at all. To obey God's words and His commandments...
To stand up, I need the new level of strength and faith from Him... Not to be sway under the constant temptation to slide into this fallen world where sin is glorified. People being so self-centered and driven for materialistic success that they have become so cold towards others.

Love is the most important aspect that I need to improve for my own character developement. Need to be more loving towards people, even people who do not deserve my love at all. I will change the world through the purpose that God has put within me, reaching to the people and being their light and salt.