Thursday, April 10, 2008

Peace...>

The moment I decided to give Him what He has been asking from me, I felt so free and at peace with God and myself.

So peaceful that I could sleep like a baby, having no difficulties in getting asleep at all. Lately, I've been quite stressed up that I would take some moment to fall asleep, taking about 15 minutes to fall asleep unlike other times when I could fall asleep within 5 minutes.

I've even set aside the sum of money that I want to tith this weekend. The first fruit of my harvest from my tuition assignment... The moment I got my pay, I thought of God and how He has blessed me continuously throughout the whole period. How true that we can never outgive God for He will always bless us through ways that we can't imagine.

In addition, I believe that He will bless me with the first job that not only pays me well to pay off my tuition loan but also the opportunity to go overseas for further training. As what Xinyi prophesize, I will rise up against my peers in my hunt for a job as I seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness.

This is my verse for this year: Matthew 6:33

A constant remainder to always rely on Him and seeking Him righteousness, and not on our own selfish desires or wants.