![]() |
![]() |
Finally, my final report is completed and it has been submitted for first drafting by my mentor. Suddenly, I feel a huge burden off my shoulders.. But that won't last long because I need to start preparing for my presentation slides soon for the final presentation.
I just looking forward to the day after I have presented because that would mean that everything is coming to an end real soon. However, there's this fear within me because I've yet to secure a job yet despite going for some interview. I really hope to secure a job before I go for my graduation trip, don't want to be unemployed and having to face a mounting debt to clear after graduation.
With inflation and prices going up, I can't really afford to not get a job asap. I need a job that will allow me to pay off my tuition loan debt fast without accumulating much interest. I think this could be a period of spiritual growth for me as I start to rise up in faith that no matter what happens, God will provide for me.... Helping me get over with all the possible fiancial problems that I might face and getting a job that have the best employee benefits for me.
I need more faith... I need to believe in Him and His works in my life...