![]() |
![]() |
I just don't know how to describe the feeling and experience that I had last night... Words seem so limited that it's difficult to describe it.
Last night, I was praying by my bed. Instead of my usual kneeling position, I was sitting by the edge of the bed. I was just praying and I just felt the presence of God. The presence of God was so strong that I was felt speechless and prayed in tongue instead of my usual english language.
In addition, I don't know how but my body just started to sway to my right side of my body. On normal occasion, if I'm in my sitting by the edge of the bed position to pray, I would be sitting up straight at all times. But this time, my body just started to sway to the right without control at all. It's like I'm swayed under the power of God and time seems to pass so fast then.
Without knowledge, 15 minutes have passed and there was this peace in my heart. It's like I could stay in that position forever, knowing that God was there then with me.
I just humbled myself while praying to Him.. Crying out to Him to ease the fear within me, giving me the strength that I need to overcome my fear and seeking forgiveness for refusing to obey His words. I guess I would really just fall flat onto the floor then if I didn't regain back my posture because I didn't want my brother to come rushing into my room then because there would be a loud noise if I were to fall flat then.
Also, when on my way to school, I was reading my daily devotion when God clearly spoke to me again, reconfirming about the decision that I had made about Him. I will show my love towards Him through obeying His words and commandments, that would mean that I'm ready to tith now. To live my life for Him and His glory, I will give Him the steering wheel of my life, letting Him be the main control of my life. Whatever He says, I will follow Him.