Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The windows of Heaven has been opened...>

It seems like the moment I started to tith in church, the windows of Heaven has been opened as what is said in Malachi 3:8-12.

Yesterday, I received the letter from the government regarding the sum which I would get for the GST credits and the surplus bonus. Although I've know about the sum in which I would get for the GST credits, the surplus bonus was still unknown to me. I'm very surprised about the sum that I'm getting from the government. It's like almost 10 folds of the sum which I've tith to God if I've included the sum from the GST credits. Plus, I received a pleasant surprise from Singtel.

For some reason, they have awarded me with a $10 starbucks voucher for the participation in their survey. During that time of doing the survey, I wasn't even sure whether I would qualify for the voucher because I did it quite late and the voucher was subjected to 'while stock lasts' basis.

God has been amazing in many ways, I must admit that we can never outgive the God who is our Creator. The one and only who knows us by name before we are even borned or conceived in our mothers' wombs.

It must made me more convinced that my God is real and He's the living God because there are times when I would doubt the existence of God especially when I'm going through some difficult times.