Thursday, May 29, 2008

Holiday blues...>

I think I'm rotting at home during my holiday, the period of rest just before I start on my first career.

In a week, there are 7 days....
Monday: Tuition at Pasir Ris
Tuesday: At home
Wednesday: Tuition at Hougang and Pasir Ris
Thursday: At home
Friday: At home
Saturday: Tuition in the morning, church in the evening
Sunday: At home

My time seems to be passing by so slowly that I'm bored to death. Though I used the time to dwell in God's presence by reading His words and books, I get bored due to the lack of human interaction when I'm all alone at home. But then, I've come to the point when I'm lazy to go out because to go out means that I need to get ready such as changing of clothes, packing my bag etc. Plus, the moment I'm out, I will need to spend money on transportation and other stuff. I'm in the mode of trying to save as much money possible in order to repay the tuition loan as soon as possible to reduce the interest incurred on the sum that was loaned.

Though I enjoyed this period of carefree living where I know that I have been confirmed a job and there is a steady income coming from my tuition assignment, I'm looking forward to my job. Working means that time will pass by very quickly and the day will be over before I know it.
I guess i'm getting tired of my comfort zone already, wanting to move ahead to the next level.