![]() |
![]() |
It has been a great trip to Korea and it seems like whether I'm there, there's this feeling which I can't seems to describe. It seems like I'm always tangled up with the photographer who is attached to the tour group. Almost like 10 years ago when I first visited the place.
I first visited the place when I was in primary 6 and there was this young photographer attached to the tour group. He was quite good-looking and we had some fun even though we has problems communicating with each other as I do not know korean language and he does not know any english or chinese.
Then, during this trip, there is also a photographer and he's super friendly to the people. It's like he really like to interact with the people and make them laugh. His attitude is contagious because before I know it, I enjoyed being around him. He has his own way of making people laugh and he's always smiling. Plus, based on his looks, he's super well-maintained because he looked so young even though he's already in his early thirties. It's amazing how the koreans maintained their looks through diets and others. Anyway, in a certain way, I'm quite attracted by him with his cuteness, attitide towards people and his eagerness to help. I'm so looking forward to his arrival from korea to singapore in june because he's coming to study. It's amazing how is it that despite his age, he's still willing to sacrifice to come here and study in a foreign land.
It has been a great trip... I find that I've changed as compared to previous tours. In the past tours, I used to be quiet with the people in the tour group; talking to them when we are almost half-way through the tour. But this time round, I was talking to the people right on the first day. I didn't realized it till towards the end of the tour when my mum was asking me about certain people in the tour. I was talking to certain people and was surprised that I actually spoke to them about my church and its people. It's great that the Holy Spirit within me could use certain opportunity to speak to people and impact them with the testimony that I have.
I love korea and its people.. It's encouraging to see so many churches in korea and I managed to see Pastor Cho's church in Seoul. It's awesome....