Friday, May 02, 2008

Thanksgiving.... With grace of God...>

I just don't know what to say.... Right now, at this very moment, my heart is filled with thanksgiving because no words can describe the type of joy that I'm experiencing now.

Yesterday, just before the Affluence to Influence conference, I met up with Xinyi for follow-up session on the topic of prayer. She was telling me that how being the child of God gives us the authority to ask and request from God the things we want or need. Therefore, after the conference when I was at home, I pray to God.

In my prayer, I asked God to give me a confirmation or sign today that the company will get back to me with good news if He wants me to be placed in that company. If not, I asked that He will direct me to the right job and use the time of waiting to grow stronger in Him.

Today, I received a wonderful email from the company. In the email, it mentioned that I was successful in the application and they would be in touch with me with regards to the employment package next week. I'm so thankful for that email. It can't be anyone else or just a pure coincidence because I've prayed specifically for a sign and this happened. It could only be the supernatural.... God being in control of everything.

Upon receiving the news, tears of joy just streamed down my cheeks and I just can't help but praise God and thanking Him for all the things that He has done for me. This is indeed a piece of good news which I could share with my CG mates, to be a testimony to others on how God has been good and loving towards me. As I walk on the path of holiness to be more like God, abundant blessing will shower upon my family and I. There is a balance between idealism and realism, being practical on this earth to ensure that we have bread in our mouth yet being able to be God's workers to bring in the harvest and sow seeds around us.

Indeed, this shall be the first step for me to be affluence and moving on to be able to influence others with my testimony. It's great to walk with God and having this intimate relationship with Him. I will continue to seek His face and do His work for the glory of His kingdom.

I thank God with all my heart and my soul....