![]() |
![]() |
Reading through some of my friends' blogs, I feel somehow lonely. It like I'm missing out all the fun that they have whenever they have a girls' day/night out. Some of them are some of my closest friends back in school but somehow, I'm missing all the action.
I missed all my girlfriends back in school. Looking back at my school days, I see that I'm constantly surrounded by male friends when I was in university. There wasn't many girl friends around me at all. Perhaps it could to the nature of the major which I took where majority of them are male and the few girls left have their own group of friends; groups like the malaysian girls or the popular girls. I would never fit in with them and was always hanging out with males instead. Surprisingly, even though I hang out with males, I'm always single and I like it that way. Less committment which means more time to devote to my Lord. To get into His presence and know Him through an intimate relationship.
I really wonder why is it that my friends do not asked me out at all. Friends from secondary school or jc. It seems like I've drifted away from them. There doesn't seem to have much to talk to them when I do eventually meet them up.
Anyway, I'll be going to the United States soon... All alone on my own.. But I know that Jesus will always be with me no matter where I go...