![]() |
![]() |
Just a random thought which came to my mind....
I just realized that I'm quite attracted to my insurance agent who happened to be my school mate from the same junior college. It's weird that we saw each other to be somehow familar when we met up last week for a brief introduction and basic financial background understanding. On further probing, we realized that we were from the same school and we just started to talk about school and the interesting stuff which happened back then.
Anyway, something struck me when he mentioned something. He said that he knows that I've performed in the guitar concert before and I find it strange because I was performing in a group then and I kept a very low profile in school. How in the world did he know that I was in guitar club and performed then? Did he noticed me then?
Anyway, the main reason why I remembered him was that I've this thing about knowing that a particular person existed. Like how I can remember the person's looks despite not knowing their names. I just have the thing to remember people's faces. That's why I remembered him and could placed him in the class which he came from. Anyway, I feel a slight attraction towards him. His name is constantly in my mind now.. So difficult to find information about him on the internet. I want to know more about him..