Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Understanding the truth...>

Finally.... I've understood the big picture and its truth on why there is a need for Jesus Christ to die on the cross for our sins.

In the beginning, God loved us so much that He created us in His image. It's the love within Him which caused God to create the world for us to live in. It's like how our parents love each other to the point that procreation existed that resulted in us being born. In addition, in the beginning, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit was there when they created us. Each of them have their respective roles to play like how our Father loved us so much that He sent His Son to redeem us from our sins and with the departure of Jesus Christ into the heavens, He sent His Holy Spirit to help us in our Chrisitian faith.

In addition, according the the laws of the old hebrew times, a person can only be redeem by his own relatives. Therefore, Jesus has to come from the family line of King David who came from the very first man whom God created, Adam. With that, Jesus came to redeem the Jews from their sins and from then on, the Good News was spread and preached to all Gentiles through the work of Paul and others that we could received the good news about this kingdom.

WOW.... When I was just a new Christian, being fresh in faith, many doubts used to fill my mind. Like why must Jesus die for our sins; why must it be Jesus and no one else; in what ways did we sin when we did not commit any big 'crime'. Questions just filled my mind and with the lack of proper guidance from friends, I soon fell away. Just like the parable of the different types of soil. I was the one who accepted the good news with gladness then but soon, wilter away due to insufficent support then and the world just took me back again. It was recently when I decided to recommit myself back to Christ and with the support and encouragement of friends in church that I managed to grow stronger in my faith and rebuke all the doubts which could caused me to fall away from God.

I noticed something that the moment I want to grow stronger in faith, there would be something coming along the way which would want to take my attention away. It's like Satan is trying all ways to take me away from God, preventing me to grow stronger spiritually. However, I have learnt from the experience in the past that when this happens, I need to stay evermore firmer and steady in my faith, not compromising at all. It will be a challenge and a struggle but I believe that God will give me the strength to overcome all types of problems.