Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekend... No plans at all..>

It's the weekend already and I'm not going out at all... Not even downtown Chicago..
Perhaps, I'm tired already. Tired from the training and the commute needed to get to the place. The place where I'm staying is so inaccessible and out of the way that it's difficult to get anywhere unless there's a vehicle to get you around. Plus, the petrol is expensive.

After some time, I've decided not to go to New York over the labour holiday in the first week of September here. I just find it expensive and not worth while to spend that much money for the weekend over a 3 days period. I could put the money to better use to paying off my tuition loan or giving to the church. Anyway, after I've made the decision not to go the New York, there's this peace within my heart. Before then, I was agongising over the decision to go there for the holiday. The money and the inconveniences just pushed my decision in not going there at all. Anyway, once I've worked, I can always save up the money to go there for holiday again at my own leisure pace.

Something which my roommate said has angered me to a slight extent.. She mentioned that the she is the type who can't be bothered by the cleanliness of the apartment which somehow indirectly implied that she won't be doing the cleaning of the general places such as the living room or the kitchen. All along, I've been the one doing the vacuuming of the place because I'm the type who can't stand the dustiness of the place due to sensitive nose. I really hope that she can be more 'automative' in the sense that she will know that she should partake in the general cleaning of the place at times and not always rely on me all the time. It's difficult to stay with such person who just take things for granted.

Training has been going smoothly, other than the minor problem with one of the training which totally drained my time and energy. It just casued me to see things in a different prospective that perhaps God planned in that manner to teach me to be more patient and yet, teaching me at the same time to be more effecient and productive at work. I thank God for the experience even though at that point in time, I was on the verge of cursing and swearing already. I praise God for controlling my tongue that I did not do such things but such thoughts did occured in my mind and I seek His forgiveness in it. I need more self-control when it comes to such thoughts.