![]() |
![]() |
I wonder what type of people like the darkness so much so that when the sunlight is not shinning directly into their eyes, they want to draw the curtain so much that no light can seep through the gaps. But people who lives by the word of God will know that no matter how much we try to hide in the darkness, light will always come through, shinning brightly like a lighthouse.
What I can say is that I'm someone who likes the light and dislike the darkness (Literally and spiritually). In my home back in Singapore, I always like the sun to come through the window, lighting up the entire house with its warmth and brightness. The light from the sun has the ability to brighten up someone's mood and emotions. Scientific researchs has seen that prolonged period of time in the absence of sunlight or brightness will cause depression in people. Also, in terms of spirituality, I always strieve to do things that are open in the light which means things that are righteous and just in the eyes of God. I will not do anything in the darkness because no matter how I hide, God always knows what I did.
I'm saying all this because it seems like I'm staying in an apartment of darkness and I don't like that at all. I just don't know why is it that my roommate likes to draw the curtain so tight, preventing any light from coming in. Is she a person who work best in darkness or Is her spirit in darkness? Or is it she's afraid of people peeking at her? I believed that no matter what you do, as long as it's right and just, there's no fear of letting others know or see it. I'm confident in my faith and my actions for I am accountable to God for I am a child of Him. In whatever I do, I do it to please God and not man for it is impossible to please man.
I think the saturn is attacking me now, in this situation.. Whereby I'm having problems getting along and communicating with my roommate. I'm in the situation where I feel hopeless and helpless, wondering where did my God go? I really need to stay firm in my faith and not sway under the attack of saturn for he is always using the people around us to influence and bring us away from God. Instead of stumbling under his attack, I will run to God for strength and divine help for He is my solution to all problem. I need some encouragement... Can anyone help me???